Friday, 20 July 2012

FLOWER HEADBANDS


I've bought this Spike Flower Garland headband from Topshop today, my best friend Taylor and I have been eyeing this headband for a long time. It was originally £14 which neither of us thought it was worth the price, but then it was then reduced to half price and now it's only £4.50. It definitely worth  the wait since I now bought it for 1/3 of the original price!! 

The huge spikes on the headband was what attracted me to it, I love how there is a juxtaposition of feminine flowers and the tough rocky spikes, not to mention the colours of the flowers are perfect for summer, it will go perfectly with many outfits.

Background by Planets-bend-between-us

Order from left to right:


Small flower headbands are such nice additions for your outfits and will enhance your summer outfit whereas big floral crowns can make a bold statement and they are both perfect for summer!

Those above are a few of my picks, let me know what you think of them.
I'm definitely going to be wearing mine a lot throughout this summer, have a nice day!

~Mannie

7 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I saw this headband a while back in the sale and i am kicking myself for not picking it up! Love it on you!

    www.dollsteakblog.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I would've punched myself for not buying it in the sale because I've been thinking about the headband so much after I first saw it haha xx

      Delete
  2. u'r soo pretty! I'm following u now on Google Friend Connect.



    xoxo,
    gabrielletaduran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this great tutorial! I want to go and make a few right now
    DIY Flower Headbands are really cheap but awesome and full of fun!

    ReplyDelete