Saturday, 28 July 2012

SUMMER FASHION TRENDS 2012

It's summer! Yet the weather here has been quite bipolar, just a week ago it was stormy and rainy but now it's so hot that I'm constantly fanning myself!

I want to share with you guys my summer fashion trends for this year, along with how I would pair each look, some outfits are great for an evening walk down the beach and some are suitable for a relaxing day :)

My list of summer fashion trends 2012:

1) Bold prints - they're just so easy to wear, just throw on a dress and call it a day!
2) Mullet skirt / Asymmetrical skirt - a great way to show off your legs in the sun.
3) Flower crowns - make a bold statement and completes an outfit!
4) Galaxy prints - pretty patterns to bring your outfit alive!
5) Pastel & Dip-dye - it was popular on the hair, now it's moved onto clothes.
6) Studs & Spikes - they're just perfect and make me look tougher!!


Let me know what you think of my outfits!
Take care! :)

~Mannie

1 comment: