Sunday, 21 October 2012

AUTUMN FASHION TRENDS 2012

Can't believe it's autumn already, I'm missing the sun already even though we only had a couple of weeks of sunshine in England! A new season means new trends, so below is a video of my favourite fashion trends for this autumn.


Here is a list of the outfits, some are linked to the product's page.

1) Light knits
Beige knit sweater, Denim shirt, Denim jeans, Flatforms, Triangles necklace

2) Military
Cargo Jacket

3) Baroque
Printed jacket, Grey tank top, Denim shorts, Dr Martens, Gold cross earrings

4) Leather

5) Gothic
A-line dress, Faux leather jacket, Spike headband, Lace chocker, Jeffrey Campbell style heels

6) Burgundy
Oversized sweater, Denim collared top, Denim shorts, Thigh-high socks, Flatforms


Let me know what you think of the outfits, take care!
~Mannie

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfits!! (:
    Kisses
    MyGlamourCupcake.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and It rocks!
    check my blog if you want and maybe follow each other if you like it!
    kisses jess
    http://jessjessde.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like so much your booties! Nice video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mannie,

    How are you doing? I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Take a look at my blog to read about it, when you can.

    Have a great day, Chinny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your video!
    I like the first and last outfit you're wearing! Your boots are amazing :) xx

    Judy's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the leather leggings!

    I've nominated you for a blog award. Congrats!


    Fashion Burger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations for this nice blog ! You and your friends are very cute in the video ! I love your looks very much and the combinations are perfect ! ♥ ♥ ♥ Glad to follow here now ! Hello from France
    Tanya

    http://tanyawall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
    New Fashion Trends

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool outfit! I love your denim jacket! Just perfect :) x Elma
    www.reinadelamoda.fashionblogster.com

    ReplyDelete