Sunday, 18 November 2012

WHIPPERSNAPPER MAGAZINE

My friend Ella (ellajeanius) is involved in this project called the Whippersnapper magazine. Set up by a few teenagers from the UK, Whippersnap is a fresh new magazine which has articles on everything from music to politics, lifestyle to fashion, not to mention easy and fun recipes! 

I do wish to join them someday but I'm currently too buys with college. Anyway, please check them out, thanks!



P.S. Whippersnapper is recruiting, so if you love to write, feel free to apply on the website!!

Take care :)
~Mannie

6 comments:

  1. It seems really nice. (I would love to write but I'm not a teenager lolz :D)
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, pretend you are and try out for it :P x

      Delete
  2. So cool! I really like your most recent look on LKBK, especially the dress. Do you shop at Romwe often? I wonder what the product quality is like since I believe Romwe is based in China.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! All my clothes from Romwe are prizes from their competitions, the quality of their items are actually rather nice compare to other online shops from China. The dress in my lookbook actually feels smooth and silky and the quality for that is amazing!! :)

      Delete