Sunday, 16 December 2012

FIRMOO.COM

I have always wanted a pair of these bigger framed glasses since I have been stuck with my tiny frame for years, so I was really happy when Firmoo.com offered me a pair of glasses from their website.

The pair I've chosen is #SD2383 in matte black. Despite my terrible eyesight (meaning thicker lenses), the glasses I received are actually rather weightless, they're much lighter than my old pair of glasses even though the lenses are bigger. They sit on the bridge of my nose nicely without leaving any evidential dents, the lenses are crystal clear without a scratch and they're anti-reflective, which is always a perk because now you can actually see my eyes through the glasses in flash photography!





Firmoo is currently the most popular online retailer of eyeglasses. As a new customer, you will receive your first pair for free, which you only have to pay for the shipping. They have a range of glasses from geek chic to business casual, whether you need prescription or not, you'll definitely find a pair you love from their great selection!

www.firmoo.com

"The creative design from crystal details to the laterals to stripe at the front of the frame, carefully selected based on fashion trends and feedback from our customers" - Quoted by Firmoo

Let me know what you think! Take care.
~ Mannie


24 comments:

  1. I have glasses from Firmoo too :)

    Check my blog :)

    p.s. you look fantastic in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look cool on you :3 I also got my huge geeky glasses from Firmoo :)
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet photos! Cool glass!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glasses look amazing on you!
    Would love you to check out my latest post :)
    Wishing you a wonderful week Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the glasses I gor from Firmoo, too. I like the ones you picked out. They look so good on you.

    I'm glad I came across your blog as I'm now your newest reader through greader!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glasses is more cool when u wear it then when the glasses in the box :D

    btw i have a new post on my blog maybe you'll like it :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OU yeAH! I already have mines :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Follow you!! love your blog. I WANT TO SEND A HUGE hug and kiss, wish you Merry Christmas and be very happy with your family and friends.
    SENDING YOU LOTS OF LOVE FROM SPAIN
    VOGUECITA
    http://voguecita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for your comment !!! following you back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for your comment in my blog! :)
    These specs are really nice on you!
    I've joined you site :)
    xoxo
    http://www.springofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for your comment! follwed you! your eyes are really big!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great in those frames! Thanks for stopping by and following, I'm following you now too!

    xx kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! Happy Holidays :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love me some nerd glasses!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for visit my blog!!!
    Now I folliwing you by GFC ahd bloglovin.
    Kisses
    www.whatisfashionforme.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so fashion with the firmoo glasses. Following your blog now. If you visit my blog and to be a reader of my blog, i will be very happy. Good luck and happy new year!:)
    http://chicaonnenberg.blogspot.com Kate

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the glasses!Thanks for follow me!I follow you back :p
    kisses and Merry Xmas

    ReplyDelete
  18. a mi me encanta como queda este tipo de montura, a mi parecer dan un aire algo retro, pero muy atractivo y sexy!! quedan super bien!!

    ,-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so cute! I so need a cute new pair of glasses :)

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice glasses!! : )
    La Chica del Sábado

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute! Lovely blog you got here. Would be glad to see you on my blog too :))



    http://misscielofernando.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, Happy New Year! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are so pretty :) These glasses are awesome, I've ordered ones for myself :)
    Would you like to follow each other, be the way? Let me know, please! ♥
    My blog is here: 4-trendy.com

    ReplyDelete