Tuesday, 8 January 2013

OXFORD FLATFORMS - yeswalker.com



I have recently received a pair of shoes from yeswalker.com to review, I needed a pair of black flats so I decided to choose these black mesh panel Oxford flatforms. I actually had a hard time deciding between the ones I've chosen and these, so in the end I asked Jenn from clothesencounters for her opinion.

This is the second pair of shoes that is out of my comfort zone since there is a layer of mesh which is rather... adventurous I must say. The other pair being my black flatforms that I adore!

I really enjoy the cork design on the shoes which gives it a really nice touch to the normal black flatforms, and I love how the mesh panel makes them extraordinary yet they are still perfect to be worn with so many outfits! 

I wore these shoes for the first time when I went out for 12 hours, they're very comfortable to walk in. Since they're low ankle shoes, the edges was quite stiff at first and did bash against my ankles as I walk throughout the day. However, that only happened to me on the first day of wearing it , the problem didn't occur anymore afterward. I can definitely tell that I will be wearing these flatforms a lot from now on!!

www.yeswalker.com

I will be wearing pairing these shoes for my upcoming video - Winter fashion lookbook 2012, look forward to it :)

Take care!
~Mannie

13 comments:

  1. They're so nice! I like the contrasting wedges

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very original shoes.

    Kiss!!

    http://fashionbohem.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/a-different-photoshoot.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv luv love it :D

    prettymucheverythang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I have these.
    I wear it most of the time haha.
    It's really comfortable and makes you look a lil taller.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am sure you'll be loved by many on world's 1st eyewear styling community —— plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog!

    Check out mine sometime? :-)
    http://clairebaretm.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such comfortable shoes! :o

    Btw, join my MsDressy giveaway and have the chance to win USD $80 gift voucher! <3
    Bisous :*

    http://sequin-queen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Mannie,
    I am CEO of YesStyle/YesWalker. Thanks for reviewing our shoes and posting beautiful photos. Hope you will visit our shop again soon.
    Cheers,
    Joshua Lau
    joshua@yesstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice platform oxfords! lovely for a casual outfit! <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those oxfords are a must have; they're so unique! :)

    lots of love, Dana Carmella ♔

    ReplyDelete