Friday, 22 February 2013

PICKS FOR SPRING

It's been well over a month since my last post, so I decided to come back with this post showing you what my picks for spring are!
 

Let's begin with tops, you must be thinking "is Mannie crazy for including sweaters for spring?!", well actually, I think spring is still a little bit chilly so medium thick sweaters are perfect for the spring! Floral sweaters are the most suitable since it's spring, right? I really like the two t-shirts because both have such cool print on them, especially the cat one, nothing can be more adorable!!


I'm always a big fan of flatforms and wedges, it adds perfection to my unforgiving height. The tie-up wedges has the princess-y look (if that's even a word), or I guess more like a ballerina, anyhow, girly is the word to sum up those wedges. Black may be the best colour choice for shoes since it pretty much goes with anything, but so do the nude wedges!! Winter has been rather cold and dull, so nothing is better than bringing out a pair of red ankle boots for the spring to add a bit of colour.


Any cat lovers would absolutely adore these hats, they're just so cute! I've never been a big fan of beret because they're so french! (Not that being French is anything bad, just thought it is a cliché thing.) I have always had a love for bowler hats, although I am not exactly confident on wearing them because they don't seem to suit my face shape that well, but I would definitely love to invest in the kitty ears bowler hat since it's super super super super cute!!

All items are from Vivi-clothes.co.uk, they were an online shop based in Hong Kong but now has a UK webshop, so feel free to check out their website!! They give support 24 hours a day, so you can contact them at any time if you have any queries.

Let me know what you think in the comments section below!
Take care :)
~ Mannie

6 comments:

  1. love all the tops you picked out! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mickey mouse knitted one is soooo cute, aww <3 I also like the lilac wedge heels and all the tops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rose print sweater is always the best.but it kinda hard to find them -____-

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there! :) I love your looks. I'd be happy if you'll also follow my blog theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com/ , you can follow me by email or by joining my site. I will surely follow you back if you did. I'm new so I hope you'll support me.thank you. stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweety! This is such a amazing post to observe! Utterly like it! Are we following yet? If not then let's follow via gfc, bloglovin, lookbook and facebook! Let me know, I always follow back! Stop by me soon! xx

    With love ♥.
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete