Friday, 28 June 2013

THE INTERNSHIP

denim jacket from sheinside // sweater is urban outfitters + diy // shorts from charity shop + diy // platforms from asos market place // headband & tights from primark


I had tickets to watch The Internship before it officially comes out in cinemas in the UK, and let me tell you, it is one of the funniest films I have ever watched. My bestfriend and I were in tears from laughter! In case you have no idea what the movie is about, it involves two mid-age men being inspired and decided to fight for something new, by working as Google interns, they had to go through a series of challenges with their teammates, which consist of a stereotypical (and extremely hilarious) Asian guy, a very smart girl who is into anime and h-e-n-t-a-i, their dorky team leader and not to mention the good looking geeky guy with glasses (Dylan O'Brien mmm). Below is the trailer:



Will you be watching The Internship when it comes out? Tell me in the comment and let me know what you think of my outfit!!
You can hype this look on the sidebar ->
~Mannie

18 comments:

  1. I loved that movie! It was, in my friend's words, "almost inspiring". c:
    Love your outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just cannot wait to see The Internship, super happy to hear it's funny, my expectations will be met hehe! ^^ Superb otufit dear, so stylish, really love that you accessorised it with the gorgeous floral headpiece! So beautiful! <3

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your platforms :O Love them!

    I can't wait to see the movie, I love the concept/idea of it.

    imemmymah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice photos! with lot of fun :)

    In free time wanna check my new post?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im delighted you enjoyed it. Can't wait to see it! Love your head band x

    Cat

    dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great.
    I really like your blog and style.
    may follow each other ?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the Internship recently too. It was hilarious! You look adorable here :)

    shortandsweetjoy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of you look amazing!
    Love the floral crown :)

    -Vogue Villain

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I loved your blog!!
    May be you can visit mine, it's about fashion and stuff from my natal city..

    Please follow me back you have a new follower now :)

    www.walkingon-gdl.blogsport.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey!

    This is one AWESOME blog I found...the layout, the content, everything! Love it!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://thecitymermaid.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. you two look pretty,nice look :)new follower! hope you like my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your style and blog!
    I'm a new follower, recently moved to the UK :)

    andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi, i love your blog, i followed u, could u followed me back? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks great!! Will be definitely going to see that or getting it on DVD!!
    Fancy following via google+ or bloglovin?
    let me know!
    www.framecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your outfit here! <3 By the way, I'm following you now. hope you can check mine :)

    xoxo,
    SHERLAINE
    .never settle for less.

    ReplyDelete