Wednesday, 28 August 2013

THE WOMAN IN BLACK

 jumper from jessica buurman // skirt from sheinside // hat from ebay// sunglasses are diy // socks from primark // platforms from asos marketplace


It's still quite summery outside, and hot too, but who cares, I really love this outfit and I think it's the darkest of all outfits I've put together! 

I received this jumper in courtesy of Jessica Buurman, I adore the different thickness of the jumper which creates my favourite sweetheart neckline, the material is also very soft and warm. I can tell that this is going to get a lot of wear during the coming season of Autumn!

You can purchase this jumper here:

Oh and I have made some flowers from polymer clay and glue them onto a pair of sunglasses, I don't know whether it's too late since Summer is about to end, but hey ho, I can always wear it next Summer right?!

Take care! 
~Mannie

7 comments:

  1. Great outfit...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are absolutely gorgeous! Yes to the all black :)

    imemmymah | fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you shall wear those cool looking glasses all year round, be it sunny or not! I mean you DIYed those? We love DIYing, check out our recent DIY post if you get a chance

    www.ammieandsharrie.blogspot.co.uk

    Ammie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. more in love omg I follow you, this look is very nice! xx

    ReplyDelete