Sunday, 22 September 2013

A BIT OF BLACK AND WHITE

 fedora from choies // cardigan from chicnova // tee from h&m // disco pants from charity shop // bag from jessica buurman // shoes  from wholesale-dress // circle lenses from  loveshoppingholics

It's such a shame that autumn has already arrived and I rarely get to wear this lovely cardigan, I wish it was long sleeve so it can give me a bit more warmth but then it would lose the beauty of draping at the perfect length... Anyway, I'm currently going through a hat phase, I need to stop myself from buying hats, as I am typing this, a devil horn beanie is on it's way in the post. 

Recently I've been doing more blog posts than videos, it's seriously so much easier and less stressful because it can literally take an entire day from filming to editing then rendering, in the process I would have to spend an hour to look for the perfect background music too! So until college has calmed down a bit more, I think I'll be focusing on my blog more. 

Speaking of college I originally got this bag and planned for it to be my everyday college bag, however it turned out to be smaller than I thought and I couldn't even fit an A4 notepad in it let alone any ring binders! Nevertheless, I love the two different textures on this bag and am going to use it as a casual day/night out bag instead! :)


Take care! <3
~ Mannie

9 comments:

  1. So pretty! and I love that hat!!

    www.representing-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the first time I visit your blog and I love it :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Let me know...
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so simple and so perfect! I love hats too and this cardigan matches it perfectly :) You're so stunning today!

    xx
    http://cupofnovember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, looove your cardigan! <3 The whole outfit is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that cardigan is gorgeous! love how youve styled it xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such simple yet elegant style, i love it! Especially the cardigan :D

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your blog,wow awesome Definitely following!!,here is my loved blog,i think

    maybe you are love too:

    Fashion Jewelry Store
    Silver Jewelry

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with your blog .
    you got a new follower . ^-^

    ReplyDelete