Wednesday, 11 September 2013

CHILLING IN CHICHESTER

 blouse from oasap // shorts are vintage // necklace from wholesale-dress // glasses from firmoo // bag is a present // shoes  + headband from primark



So I went to Chichester with my friends for a day out, as well as a trip to the Pallet House gallery to gather information for my textiles homework... although we only spent around 15 minutes in there because we stayed in the free area.

I adore this mesh blouse from Oasap! Just wish that the weather wouldn't change so soon so I could wear it the simplest way with just a tank top underneath! 


Thanks for reading! :)
~Mannie

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, love the simplicity!! xx

    http://phoenixful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your flower crown really match well with the blouse :D

    ReplyDelete