Wednesday, 25 September 2013

GEO TRI COLOUR BROWN CIRCLE LENSES - loveshoppingholics.com


Hey everyone, today I'm going to do something a little special. I do like wearing my circle lenses so this will be my review of the Geo tri color brown circle lenses kindly sponsored by loveshoppingholics. And boy, the packaging was so adorable and it came with a cute elephant lens case!

Just a little give you a little background information, I started wearing circle lenses 3 years ago. I only wear them occasionally for parties and day trips with friends, so I wouldn't say I'm an expert. But don't worry, my opinion will be completely honest so you can take my word for it :)

All the past circle lenses I have had in the past are by GEO, as you can see on the bottle, there is a authentic check sticker which you scratch to review a series of code. You can enter this on http://geo.fw1860.com/ and this will ensure your circle lenses are truly genuine and safe to wear.


Colour & Design 4/5
I do love the shade of light brown of this pair of circle lenses which seems somewhat pixelated, although strangely, from the close up photo of my eyes, you can see a slight difference between the two lenses, which I have no idea why.

Enlargement 5/5
I didn't actually choose this pair of circle lenses for enlargement, I just wanted a lighter shade of brown for my eyes. So the size of 14.5mm is perfect as it's not too big that will make me look like an alien.

Comfort 4/5
They do make my eyes feel a bit dry after hours of wearing them, but hey, that happens with every other pair of lenses! If I'm wearing them for a short term, they just feel so comfortable as if I'm not wearing them at all.

So overall, these are a pair of great lenses and if you're looking for a pair of half natural, half creep people out pair of lenses, I would say go for these ones!


Thanks for reading and let me know what you think!
Take care :)
~ Mannie

7 comments:

  1. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Sailor Costume supplier
    Sailor girl Uniforms supplier

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really good :) and i really like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In fact, upon trying out various shades, some wearers have to abandon preconceived notions about the Lacelle Contacts that will suit them best.

      Delete
  4. nice review~ but the geo tri colors are not 14.5mm, they are 14.0mm.

    ReplyDelete