Sunday, 27 October 2013

FORMAL ATTIRE

shirt from jessica buurman // skirt from sheinside // fedora from choies  // shoes from yeswalker // bow-tie is diy


This is as formal as my attire will ever get, I can't imagine myself in a suit at all. Anyway, I wanted to go for a more "mature" look with a classic pinstripe shirt along with a velvet bow-tie that I made at midnight from sudden urge. I might do a DIY video on how to make a velvet bow-tie, when I have time. 

The shirt has batwing sleeves, not sure if I'm digging that or not, sounds silly but it does make raising my arm a little irritating, it's probably easily if I am to wear this shirt with a pair of jeans so I won't need to tuck the shirt in at all. Nonetheless I just love the simplicity of the black and white stripes!

If I am to wear this outdoor, I will definitely put a pair of tights on underneath the thigh-high socks since the weather is getting rather chilly in the UK!


Thanks for reading and do comment :)
~ Mannie

11 comments:

  1. this outfit is absolutely flawless <3

    xx,

    thescarletdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, your shoes are so pretty! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cuuuute! :)))


    Please check out my new post :)
    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. why do u have to look so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this kind of look. The bow tie and socks are so cute aha

    imemmymah f+l blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your style ^^ <3
    please visit my blog :)
    http://pinkmacaroon9.blogspot.com/

    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent match, this will make a good formal attire for poms.

    designer party dresses on sale

    ReplyDelete