Tuesday, 8 October 2013

LITTLE DEVIL


sweater from oasap // plaid shirt from salvation army // jeans from matalan // boots from storenvy - mancphoebe // hat from ebay // bracelet from sammydress
I'm in love with this entire outfit, especially my new pair of platform boots. They're ever so comfortable to walk in now that I've broken into them. I think I'm going to start a little collection with both platform shoes and hats, and beanies are definitely something I will be investing in for this autumn/winter - a saviour for cold weather and bad hair days!

The sweater has such awesome graphics, I don't particular know the meaning behind some of the patterns, if there are any, so hopefully none of them means anything offensive to anyone! Haha.

Oasap sweater: www.oasap.com/sweatshirts-hoodies/32739-punk-hexagram-print-long-sleeeve.html/?fuid=80773

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think!
~ Mannie

8 comments:

  1. Cute outfit...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the way the boots are giving me life! Yes please!
    Love how this outfit looks :)

    imemmymah | fashion + life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I love your style, great pics by the way! <3

    Love, Pat x

    www.nevernotinspired.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look- so simple and cute :)c

    xx
    http://cupofnovember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laid back and cozy. I like it <3

    xx

    http://janninebandiola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Gorgeous outfit <3
    Want to follow each other on GFC?
    xoxo
    www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    Would you also like our facebook page? www.facebook.com/fashfabx

    ReplyDelete