Monday, 16 December 2013

BLEACHED ENDS

fedora from choies // shirt from romwe // skirt from sheinside // necklace & coat from jessica buurman // shoes from storenvy - mancphoebe


Don't you just love having a best friend who studies photography, this is another outfit that Ella (twitter) shot at the same location (and the same day) as my previous post. I really really am going to hate it when I go back to using self timer!

I have a little confession to make... I actually used Photoshop to get rid of a couple of very very very visible spots on my face, if it makes me feel more confident, why not? (But yeah my face isn't that flawless ha ha ha concealer doesn't do half as good of a job as Photoshop.)  My hair really stands out in the photo, I rather adore the contrast. Surprising I have managed to hide that from my parents for over a week already... wonder how much longer I can pull it off for hmm.


Let me know what you think of this outfit! :)
Take care poppets heh heh heh
~ Mannie 

6 comments:

  1. You are very pretty! I like your skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair - and the pics are so great!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, so gorgeous dear, love your hair!!! Maybe your parents would love it too, who knows! ^^ Gorgeous outfit too, so stylish and superb pictures! Bravo! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this look! Bleached ends suit you really well (: May I know how you edit your photos?

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete