Sunday, 29 December 2013

DIREWOLVES

sweater and coat from jessica buurman// skirt from romwe // shoes from persunmall

How are you all? Hope you've had a lovely holiday! Well 2013 has been a tiring year, the most stressful year yet and I'm sure 2014 won't get any lighter. As always the year goes past so quickly, it's scary. I'm probably going to have suicidal thoughts when it's the exam season in 5 months time. 

Anyway, I have gone for another all black outfit, as you may have guessed from the title of "Direwolves", I am a fan of Game of Thrones (although I have yet to read the books). So when I saw this printed sweater online I immediately claimed it as mine. The sweater is so soft and lovely, the fleece material on the inside along with the thickness of the fabric make this the most perfect sweater this winter!

I originally tucked the sweater into the skirt but it made me look bulkier than I already look in this sweater. So I decided to go for the 'sweater over skirt' look for the first time, it feels so comfortable I must admit.

Also, I have actually done something with my hair other than to let it sit there boringly. I love the way the blonde and black creates sections with this fishtail plait, definitely will be sporting this hairstyle more often next year!



Let me know what you think of this outfit! :)
Have a wonderful new year!
~ Mannie 

2 comments:

  1. nice look !

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say it's phenomenal

    ReplyDelete