Thursday, 12 December 2013

VIRGIN MARY

dress and necklace from jessica buurman // shoes from persunmall




It has been over a month since my last outfit blog post. A lot has happened in the past month, I have applied for university, completed my first ever dissertation and also I have turned 18! It doesn't feel that different being 18 years old, perhaps it's because I haven't experienced night life as an 18 year old yet, but I don't plan to do so anytime soon either. I only just realised, I have been running this blog for over a year as I still clearly remember my birthday post I did last year with pictures of me and my best friends. 

Anyway, this outfit post is taken by my awesome and talented friend Ella (twitter). It's about time I go outside for my outfit photos, saying that, I will probably end up using the self timer indoor again for my next outfit post because it's always hard to find time to arrange meet ups nowadays we both have college and work.

This dress was actually longer than I had expected, it hits me right on the knees. I didn't particularly liked that so I think I will alter it when I have more time to spare. I do adore the simplicity of the dress though and the half turtle-neck stood out to me. I decided to accessorize this plain dress with a gold long chained deer head necklace, it's so delicate and it matches with my new bleached hair! Unfortunately I forgot to take a close up photo of the boots I was wearing, but they have these really cool cut out with a golden metal plate on the heels!


Take care my darlings!
~ Mannie 

4 comments:

  1. Wish you all the luck with uni dear, and happy 18'th birthday, yay! Hope you had a great day!!

    The otufit is so gorgeous, love the dress and its simplicity! Perfect, effortlessly stylish look! Bravo! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats on your college application! :) I think the dress looks fine though it's a bit long :)


    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit post and good luck on your university application :)

    ReplyDelete