Sunday, 22 December 2013

WINTER WISHLIST


It's freezing outside and all I ever want to wear in this weather is some nice, comfy and snugly clothes that will make me feel 100% relaxed. I have made a wishlist with a few item of clothings from Persunmall that  I would love to wear this winter! 

1. Black and white houndstooth dress
Houndstooth has to be one of my favourite patterns, it looks clean and elegant which is great for dressing for both formal and casual occasions.

2. Embossed square satchel
This little square satchel caught my eyes with the delicate embossed detail, I was also attracted to the metal hook clasp which is rare to find on bags!

3. Classic cable knit sweater
A classic cable knit is a must have for us all, this one comes in a dark emerald green which is a lovely colour to wear for anyone/

4. Sunflower pullover
The big sunflower print on the front makes a bold statement, it's adds a slight touch of cuteness to the outfit.

5. Grey lapel woollen coat
A woollen coat will definitely keep you warm from the harsh wind outdoor! Grey is a colour that goes with anything so you won't have to pull your hair out when pairing it.

Boots are to keep your feet warm, what more can I say? Just stack up your knee high socks and out you go to play in the snow.

I hope you liked these items!
~Mannie

2 comments: