Monday, 27 January 2014

I'VE GOT MY EYES ON YOU

pork pie hat from topshop// eyes top from oasap// trousers from matalan // bag from jessica buurman // shoes from yeswalker

Hello, so it has been a while huh, I've got to admit I'm not exactly the best at keep this blog on track. So this is another outfit of mine that I adore, both the top and trousers are so comfortable to wear! This eyes top is like a thin sweater so I can wear a denim chambray underneath it to give it a bit of colour, I don't know what people might think when they see this top since it can probably be associated with the "Illuminati"... but I just like wearing it because it's coooool!

I have also recently discovered a suitable bag for college, it's from Jessica Buurman. I have previously chosen a few other bags but none of which were big enough for me to fit my folders in! Dark red is my favourite colour of all time so that was pretty much the main reason why I chose this bag. There are separated compartments so it makes it much easier to dig for bits and bobs in your bag!


Thank you for reading and let me know what you think!
~ Mannie

5 comments:

  1. cute outfit. I love your jumper. I think that it's cool too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool jumper! Love how you styled it too. x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics!
    Super cool outfit
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/saturday-night.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit^^ I love the hat^^ I want a hat for so long now but somehow I never buy one :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a lovely outfit! really cute! xx

    ReplyDelete