Wednesday, 5 February 2014

BELATED CNY

cardigan from mart of china // top from charity shop // bag from baginc // skirt from romwe // necklace from jessica buurman // shoes from storenvy


I don't know how to express myself anymore, I have became useless with words. Sometimes I really wish things would go back to they were. Don't we all have that golden time of our life when everything was perfect and there's nothing else you'd need? I think from now on, my blogs will be more like dairies, it feels much easier to be able to speak to people who I don't know. It hurts much less when people who don't know you have opinions about you or disrespects you.

Okay, enough of that wtfwaswrongwithme talk. Feels so much better now that I've let it out. Anyway, happy Chinese new year! It's the year of the horse, I wish you all 龍馬精神! (That means something like "the energy like a dragon and a horse)

I went out filming with my friend Connor and here's a video of it!



Love,
Mannie x

5 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit and cool pics
    Super cool!! Nice blog

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/weekend-pics.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely relate to that feeling. Sometimes I look back and I miss certain periods of my life. It's strange how much things change as we get older.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy chinese new year! I understand what you mean and that's one of the reasons why I blog. Hope everything is going okay and I look forward to your future blog posts ^_^

    http://kaleidoscopexhearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The necklace is beautiful! I've been looking everywhere for a similar one.

    imemmymah | blog


    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair and outfit is just fabulous! And I definitely understand how you feel. I do believe that this time will pass though, as life tends to move in ups and downs :) I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r
    Instagram @ sartorialdiner

    ReplyDelete