Thursday, 20 February 2014

CLOUDY CHERRY


cardigan from salvation army // dress from wholesale-dress // bag from oasap // tights from john lewis // boots from persunmall 
As you can see, this dark red colour is my favourite shade of all time, I feel like there is a sense of elegance and classiness yet with the pattern of polka dots it emits a hint of youthfulness and naiveness. This outfit is inspired by Pago's very own Cloudy Cherry, the cardigan is nicely added to break up the overall redness.

I've been adoring this suede bag which is a perfect size for a day out, it fits all your essentials like keys, mobile phone, purse, and even an art journal! Although the only downside is that it's not exactly big enough for all my folders for college... but hey it's in my favourite shade! This pair of peculiar boots made me gasp when I first saw it, in a good way. Now I live in the constant fear that the heel might break off... something that is absolutely unnecessary to worry about because it is pretty strong.


The last picture contains a combination of items which I adore in the shade of dark red. Hope you love them just as much as I do!

Love,
Mannie x

5 comments:

  1. Awesome post!! Cool pics :) and nice outfit
    your blog it's awesome <3
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/white-walls.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! I adore the colour dark red, but I don't seem to wear much of it haha :)

    http://kaleidoscopexhearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress and bag are so lovely!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a deep, vibrant colour - gorgeous! Love the styling here, very cute. P x

    ReplyDelete