Tuesday, 15 April 2014

SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN CATS

 top and leggings from romwe // jacket from urban outfitters // platform boots from storenvy

How freaking cool/weird is this snow white and the seven cats top?! I knew I had to have it so now it is in my possession mwahaha. Definitely a statement piece and eye-catching top as well as it being a conversation starter! I like how it's a baggy top so that I can wear it with a pair of leggings and my bottoms are covered ha. 

I've been really enjoying writing blog posts lately, it's sort of relaxing and it feels great to let my voice out. At the moment I'm going through this phase of jealousy. I hate to admit it. I've always thought of myself as a bigger person, and my friends think so too, but at times I just can't help but envy of what others have achieve and especially when they have a clear goal of what they want to become. Maybe I'll find myself a direction sometime soon, maybe.

Love,
Mannie x

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/happy-eastersunday-diy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit, so comfy and cute! :D

    and honestly you have nothing to be jealous of - from what i've seen you are an amazing and beautiful person. So keep smiling :3

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good lovely:* x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funky tee shirt, love you kimono diy video too, gonna try it
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete