Saturday, 7 June 2014

BAGS OF LOVE - Blooming Marvellous Design Contest

Hello dearies, it sure has been a while! Just like most of the other people my age, I've been working hard for my exams! I swear that's all I ever go on about in my blog posts.. exams, exams, and more exams. Ha! 

Well nonetheless, I found a little bit of time to enter the Blooming Marvellous Design Contest hosted by Bags of Love. With floral pattern being the print of the season, the contest brief is to design your very own all over printed t-shirt.


This contest is open until the 9th June 2014 and there will be a total of 5 winners who will get to win some lovely prizes! For more information on the contest, please click here.

Anyway, I began by snapping a couple of photograph of the beautiful orchid that my mother has taken very well care of. By placing it in front of a plain wall it allows me to remove the background with ease.


Then I just played around with the hue, saturation and arrange it with symmetry on Photoshop and finally, I uploaded the final print on the Bags of Love website and entered it into the contest!

I hope you liked this post and let me know if you're entering the contest too!! :)

Love, 
Mannie x

3 comments:

  1. waaaaaaa...love your post, so inspiring:))
    Halo from Borneo, Indonesia:))

    visit Style with Story • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool print

    Please visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics, white on white looks great! And a really cute hat you've got!

    www.aduaa.blogspot.com
    (Ex Little Sis' Fashion)

    ReplyDelete