Thursday, 24 July 2014

LUSH PORTSMOUTH Summer Skin Event + HAUL


My best friend Ella (ellabellemin) and I were fortunate enough to be invited to the Lush Portsmouth Summer Skin Event which took place a few weeks ago. I have finally got round to editing the footage I have from the evening and also introducing some of the products from the goodie bags we were given by them. 



^ group photo snatched from Becky's blog ;)

When Ella and I arrived at the store, we were greeted by fellow blogger Becky from beckybedbug, then we also met Amzy from amzyinwonderland and Alice from anniewritesbeauty, at the very end of the event we have also made friends with Vanessa at vanessaswhimsicalworld!

Throughout the evening, we had the chance to have a foot treatment with some of their lovely products such as the Stepping Stone which is amazing at exfoliation, along with the foot cream my feet were left very soft... like a baby's butt. I was also very exciting during the face mask making because it was interesting to see how the ingredients were mixed together to form a paste, we got a little messy but hey ho!

Below is a video of me talking you through some of the lovely Lush products!!


Thank you to the team at Lush Portsmouth, we all had such an awesome time and definitely a great first time experience!

Love,
Mannie xx

2 comments:

  1. You look like you guys had so much fun! :) Congratulations for a successful event. :)
    rinx

    http://theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete