Wednesday, 16 July 2014

WHITE WASHED

shirt from vateno // jumper from charity shop // shorts from jessica buurman // grey pork pie from topshop // shoes from dresslink

Is it awful that I've been feeling a bit of a post-exam blues? My last exam was over exactly four weeks ago and I feel like I now have too much time on my hands. Definitely not complaining, but it's just quite odd to know that I don't have to constantly revise and do past papers. Strangely I still feel a sense of guilt though whilst I was watching the CBS drama Elementary, an American version of Sherlock Holmes with a female Watson, pretty good. Maybe the sense of guilt is triggered by the fact that I feel like I should be educating myself every second, just maybe.

Two weeks ago I've had a photo session with my friend Eddie, I've had such a fun time and the lovely weather made it even better. It was a nice to have Eddie being a director too because I never know what pose to make or where to look, a professional experience! We managed to shoot all four of my somewhat "British inspired" outfits and this is the first one that I want to share with you guys!!

Eddie's links (You know you wanna click it yeah): 
https://www.fb.com/eddierollinsphoto

You can hype this look on the sidebar ->
Mannie x

5 comments:

  1. Looking lovely Man Yee, I'm a big fan of those white shoes in the first look - I need them phaha!

    http://fashionshiddenjems.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit (especially love your hat - super cute)! c: I totally get you on post exam blues - I had that when I finished my winter semester this year! >u< It's just that you suddenly have SO MUCH free time, you don't even know what to do with it! *A*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a filipina :) itsmarjoriegil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete