Tuesday, 30 June 2015

TAKE ME BACK TO 1995

  dungarees from jessica buurman // shoes from ebay
Well that's the first year of uni over! Got a pretty good result in my bag and hopefully second year will be even better. In the course of this year I realised I'm a lot more grown up than I thought I am (although still my inner child surfaces now and again), went through a lot of tears as my friend travelled to Australia for four and a half month, fell out with a friend for the first time in my life and no idea how to deal with it. However, I am ever so thankful for the new friends that I have made during this year who makes my maths lectures a little less tedious, and my revision period a little more enjoyable. It's not the end of the world, they said.

I did a little some different with the editing this time round - instead of bright saturated photos I decided to let them look like they're taken on a film camera from the 1990's, goes well with the dungarees! Dungarees are great because you can wear all types of tops and nothing could go wrong, from sweaters to blouses, as well as the popular trend of turtle-neck crop tops, although I feel like they're not for me because they put emphasis on my enormous head!


Thanks Panda for being my photographer ;)
Hype it, side bar, go! ->

Mannie xx

2 comments: